ROTTERDAM



Last week I posted about my trip to Amsterdam with a 4 of my closest friends. We stayed for whole week which gave us the opportunity to go to Rotterdam on of the days. 

We took the train and 1h30 later we were in Rotterdam! We visited the Markthal, the Crowdfunding Bridge and the Kijk-Kubus.We pretty much tried to see the most of the city in one day which was great for our legs and feet ahah 

Great city and we were very lucky with the weather.I really enjoyed my trip to Amsterdam and Rotterdam and I can't wait for my next one! 

Here are a few photos from our trip! You can see more in our instagram accounts - @analeote, @joaopotes, @ines.santunes and @mariana.santunes!


See you soon,
Ana Leote

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet coments.
I'll reply to every single of them on the blog and I'll visit yours imeddiatly after I see your messagem.

If you need to have a more direct contact with me just email me analeotevm@gmail.com and I'll try and help you.

© MEET ME @ 2AM
Design:Maira Gall.