BOLD LINER, SOFT LIPS


Products used: 

Moisturizer: L'Oreal Triple Active Day
Primer: MUFE Step 1 Smoothing primer


Foundation: Rimmel Wake me Up - shade 103 True Ivory
Powder: Inglot pressed powder 302
Blush: Inglot 28 
Contour: Inglot 508



Eye primer: Urban Decay primer potion


Concealer: MUFE Camouflage Cream 
Eyelighter: Maybelline The Eraser concealer - light


Eyeshadow: Sephora medium shopping bag palette
Eyeliner: Inglot gel eyeliner 77
Mascara: L'Oreal Miss Manga mega volume



Lip liner: MUFE Aqua lip pencil 2C
Lip Lacquer: Rimmel Apocalips Nude Eclipse



Check my instagram for close ups - > @makeupbyanaleote

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet coments.
I'll reply to every single of them on the blog and I'll visit yours imeddiatly after I see your messagem.

If you need to have a more direct contact with me just email me analeotevm@gmail.com and I'll try and help you.

© MEET ME @ 2AM
Design:Maira Gall.