BERLIN

(Brandenburger Tor)


A few weeks ago I got the opportunity to go to Berlin with my father. He was invited to attend the 2015  European Film Awards so when he asked me if I wanted to go with him I immediately said yes. We went for 3 days - it was a very short trip - and we stayed at the Sofitel Berlin Kurfürstendamm which was the most beautiful hotel I've ever stayed in! The room was very cozy and comfortable and always warm - Berlin in December is super cold ahah and for someone like me whose used to warm weather it was though dealing with those temperatures! 
We arrived on a Friday at lunch time which gave us half day to explore the surroundings of our hotel. On Saturday we got to play tourist and visit some important monuments such us Brandenburger Tor, Bundestag, Reichstag Bulding and the Holocaust Manenmahl. After all that sight seeing I went back to the hotel and did a bit of shopping in Charlottenburg before getting ready for the European Film Awards after party, which I had the opportunity to attend since it was held in my hotel. I was and amazing party and I even met Carice Van Houten - actress from Game of Thrones. 

I wish I had more time to explore the city better but since I had a plane to catch on Sunday morning those were all the places I manage to see in one day. 

(Kurfürstendamm)

 (Holocaust Manenmahl)



(Reichstag Bulding)

Have you been to Berlin? 
If so How was your trip and what did you got to see? 

xx
Ana Leote

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet coments.
I'll reply to every single of them on the blog and I'll visit yours imeddiatly after I see your messagem.

If you need to have a more direct contact with me just email me analeotevm@gmail.com and I'll try and help you.

© MEET ME @ 2AM
Design:Maira Gall.