LONDON
























A few weeks ago I went to London with my mom, sister and aunt. It was my first time traveling there and let me tell you, I absolutely loved every singe day I stayed there.
London is a beautiful city, something I knew from other people but having the luck to see it for myself is completely different! 

I fell in love with the architecture and the beautiful gardens and I even got the pleasure to "play" with a few squirrels in Hyde Park! 
  
I really need to go back soon! 




































































































































What about you? 
Have you been to London? What were you're favorite places to visit there? 

xx
Ana Leote

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet coments.
I'll reply to every single of them on the blog and I'll visit yours imeddiatly after I see your messagem.

If you need to have a more direct contact with me just email me analeotevm@gmail.com and I'll try and help you.

© MEET ME @ 2AM
Design:Maira Gall.