ZARA HAUL


ZARA HAUL | MEET ME @ 2AM

The other day I went to Zara just to have a look around. Let's just say that I did more than looking around. I left the store with a new bag and two pair of shoes! 

The minute I found this pair of boots I knew I had to have them. I went to 3 or 4 different stores simply because the one I usually go, didn't have my size. They are so comfortable, it's insane. I've never own a pair of heeled boots as comfortable as this ones! So if you like this kind of boots, just go to a zara near you a try them on, you won't regret it. 

Since it's spring time, I felt like I should also get myself a new pair of sandals and I found these in sale! Lucky day for me. because I didn't even blinked, I immediately grab them and the best thing was that they actually had my number in store (something that doesn't happen very often).

Lastly I wanted a new bag! Zara has some pretty huge ones, which I'm not really a fan of but there was something about this bag/backpack that caught my attention and the color is beautiful. So I thought, why not take it too! 


ZARA HAUL | MEET ME @ 2AM

Have you got anything from Zara recently? 
If so, let me know in the comments below!

See you on my next post,
Ana Leote

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet coments.
I'll reply to every single of them on the blog and I'll visit yours imeddiatly after I see your messagem.

If you need to have a more direct contact with me just email me analeotevm@gmail.com and I'll try and help you.

© MEET ME @ 2AM
Design:Maira Gall.