L'OREAL FALSE LASH FLUTTER

MEET ME @ 2AM | L'OREAL FALSE LASH FLUTTER

I never thought I would like any other mascara besides my Maybeline The Colossal Volume Express...

A while ago I received the L'Oreal False Lash Flutter for my Birthday. 
At first I was a bit skeptical because I tried one L'Oreal mascara about 7 years ago but I didn't really like so I always go back to the Maybelline ones.
After weeks of seeing it on my makeup stash I felt like it was time to give it a try and then make my mind about it.

Well, I'm actually glad I did! One thing I have to say, the brush comes with a ton of product being most of it swept to a toilet paper. I don't like my lashes looking like a spider and much less heavy with tons of product so I always take the excess off before I apply a few coats to my lashes. 

The shape of the brush is actually very handy, because it picks up all of the lashes without you needing to turn the brush in different ways to coat them all.
It gives a good amount of length without being over the top - my lashes are quite look so I wouldn't have it any other way otherwise I would look like a living doll. 
This is not waterproof but it doesn't really matter in my case, because from all the times I've used it, it didn't smudged one bit - I wear contacts sometimes and I get watery eyes and even so didn't smudge! 

MEET ME @ 2AM | L'OREAL FALSE LASH FLUTTER

Even thought, when it comes to drugstore mascaras I will almost certain choose from the Maybelline range I'm now more open minded to try a few other from L'Oreal. 

What's your favorite mascara? 
Have you tried any from L'Oreal? 
Let me know in the comments below! 

See you on soon,
Ana Leote

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet coments.
I'll reply to every single of them on the blog and I'll visit yours imeddiatly after I see your messagem.

If you need to have a more direct contact with me just email me analeotevm@gmail.com and I'll try and help you.

© MEET ME @ 2AM
Design:Maira Gall.