LASTING FINISH BY KATE

MEET ME @ 2AM | LASTING FINISH BY KATE

I have a thing for bold lipsticks, they are my favorite make up item aside from concealer. They make every look more fun and interesting so I'm always looking for new lipsticks and new shades. I found the Rimmel Lasting finish 107 through Zoe Sugg (zoella on youtube). She always praised this lipstick to the point it got me very intrigue and I decided to get it for myself. 
It's safe to say that I fell in love with it immediately! I love the shade and how it complements my light skin tone.
The formula is very creamy with a matte finish. What I really like about this one, besides the beautiful shade as I said, is the that even thought it's a matte lipstick it doesn't dry out  my lips like others I've tried before. 



I would like to try others shades from Kate's collection but I'm not sure which one yet...

Do you own any of the lipsticks from Kate's collection? 
If so, let me know so I can have a look and maybe be persuaded to buy it! 

See you soon,
Ana Leote

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet coments.
I'll reply to every single of them on the blog and I'll visit yours imeddiatly after I see your messagem.

If you need to have a more direct contact with me just email me analeotevm@gmail.com and I'll try and help you.

© MEET ME @ 2AM
Design:Maira Gall.