TRESEMME 7 DAY KERATIN SMOOTH

TRESEMME 7 DAY KERATIN SMOOTH | MEET ME @ 2AM

I've been a fan o straighteners ever since I decided to cut my bangs, last year.  Having thicker hair, the process of blow drying it is usually a huge pain that lasts up to 45 minutes, meaning I always need to save 45 minutes just for my hair (at night or morning) and that's not very practical or manageable at times. 

I discovered the Tresemme 7 day keratin smooth by chance and it was the best thing I've tried this year! Funny story here, I asked my mom to get me the Tresemme heat protector because I heard great things about it and I wanted to try it for quiet some time, but she grabbed the Tresemme 7 day keratin smooth instead. 

At first I didn't pay much attention to it. I thought it was like any other product that would "supposedly"  help you blow dry your hair. A week passed and I figured that since my mom spend money on this at least I should give it a chance and either way I could turn this in to blogging material. 

Product description: 
TRESemmé 7-Day Keratin Smooth Heat Activated Treatment is a first-to-market breakthrough in new generation hair technology. Using Heat Activated Polymers, this brand new formula is activated simply by using hair straighteners to provide long lasting, salon looking hair that stays beautifully smooth for seven days, and up to three washes. 

Now here's my two cents on the Tresemme 7 day keratin smooth: 
I was very skeptical about this product and that's why I got so surprised when it actually worked. 

You apply it to damp hair and then you comb it to evenly distributed, without dragging it to the roots. Then you proceed to blow dry it or you can leave it to hair dry on it's own (since I decided to write a blog post, I tried both ways so I can safely say it works both ways). When blow drying my hair, I discovered that using my fingers or a comb would speed up the process and it would already somehow activate the formula of the product, leave in it already half straight and if you see this previous post about my favorite straightener you can see my hair is very wavy. By the time I done blow drying it, I only have to use the straightener about two times on each hair section (which is incredible). 
I apply the Tresemme 7 day Keratin smooth once a week, because I wash it usually 3x a week because I don't think I need more than one application due to my hair length. 
As for the 7 days smoothness the product claims, I can't say if it's true or not because I can't go more than 3 days without washing my hair but like I said I only need to apply it once a week and the treatment held's for  2 to 3 washes. 

TRESEMME 7 DAY KERATIN SMOOTH | MEET ME @ 2AM

I've used it for about a month and what I can say is that it's worth every single dollar/euro you spend on it and I will definitely purchase it again! I used to apply the Kerastase Oleo Relax  (which is a lot more expensive) and I've never felt the need to use it since I started applying the Tresemme 7 day keratin smooth! 

A single pump is more than enough for my hair length but if you have longer hair, two pumps should be enough.
Another thing I've noticed is that my hair looks and feels a lot healthier than it should be - due to all the blow drying and straightening - so that's always a positive sign that a product is actually good! 

Do you use any products to help you straightener your hair? 
Let me know in the comments below! 

See you on my next post,
Ana Leote

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet coments.
I'll reply to every single of them on the blog and I'll visit yours imeddiatly after I see your messagem.

If you need to have a more direct contact with me just email me analeotevm@gmail.com and I'll try and help you.

© MEET ME @ 2AM
Design:Maira Gall.