BIRTHDAY MAKE UP LOOK


I have to start this blog post by apologizing for my absence! I started working full-time and it has been a roller coaster of adjustments. I believe I'm starting to figure how to organize myself so I'll be posting more often starting today. 

Now onto what got you here! Today I'm sharing with you the make up look I plan on wearing on my birthday dinner (happening on Saturday). My Birthday is actually on Wednesday but since it's mid week and some of my friends work the next day, I thought it would be easier for everyone to do the dinner on Saturday instead. 

I kept the make up simple and classic - red lip a little smokey eye. The stars of this makeup look are the Kiko cosmetics lip pencil, that I've talked before on the blog and the L'Oreal Color Riche 290 Plum Passion. Combined they resulted in this beautiful red that I'm really obsessed with. 
Another favorite of mine was used to create this look, and it was the Maybelline The Colossal Volum Express mascara. 
To do the smokey eye, I used the Elizabeth Arden's palette



I'm glad I'm starting to post again. Working full time it's great but I totally miss blogging in a way I never thought I would to be honest and by the way, I'm gathering all the material I need to start doing video tutorials on previous and future make up looks that I did and plan on doing and I can't wait to share it with you a get your feedback on it. 
What do you think of this look? 
Let me know in the comments below. 

See you on my next post,
Ana Leote

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet coments.
I'll reply to every single of them on the blog and I'll visit yours imeddiatly after I see your messagem.

If you need to have a more direct contact with me just email me analeotevm@gmail.com and I'll try and help you.

© MEET ME @ 2AM
Design:Maira Gall.