WHAT I GOT FOR CHRISTMAS


Christmas was two weeks ago and the New Year finally arrived!
I know I'm a little late to the party, but still I wanted to show you what I got fro Christmas. It wasn't much as in quantity but it was great in quality! 
Along with the things that I'm about to tell you, I also received money which I intend to spend on a few extra things that I will mention at the end of the post. 

From my little sister - she's 12 - I received a pair of socks from Primark. I think she knows how obsessed I am with socks from Primark - I even made a full post about them here. These a the most comfortable pair of socks I own to sleep in. I don't know about you, but I actually like receiving socks ahah specially like these perfect for bed time! 

From my other sister- she's 19 - I received a beautiful nail set from Kiko. It contains 8 nail polishes from their Christmas collection which means the bottles are a bit different from the original packaging. I must say, I fell in love with this little set the minute I opened the gift bag. I haven't tried all of them but I'll make a post about these lovelies soon. 

From my dad I received a Zara gift card and with it I bough a pair of white skinny jeans, a navy flow y tank top and a pair of grey jeggings. From my dad's girlfriend I received a knit scarf from Parfois. This was one of the best presents, because I was really in need of a black one and I kept asking my to borrow my sister's and now I don't need to! 

As I mentioned above, I received money and I used part of it to buy a few intimate pieces, such as two beautiful bras - navy one is from Woman's Secret and the green one is from Intimissimi. 

With the money I have left, I plan on getting an Itunes card - there's a few things I would like to buy from the app store - and a few make up items such as  foundation or cc cream (I don't know what want to buy yet), a new concealer and a new burgundy lipstick. 

Now it's your turn, let me know in the comments what did you get for Christmas this year - or leave your blog link if you made a similar post, so I go read it. 

Also, what foundation or cc cream would you recommend me to buy? Keep in mind that my skin type is combination. Thank you! 

See you on my next post,
xx
Ana Leote

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet coments.
I'll reply to every single of them on the blog and I'll visit yours imeddiatly after I see your messagem.

If you need to have a more direct contact with me just email me analeotevm@gmail.com and I'll try and help you.

© MEET ME @ 2AM
Design:Maira Gall.