TRUE BRONZE


Hello! 
I'm back with another review. This time I'm sharing with you my new addition to my bronzers collection. This one is from Clinique and it's a pressed powder called True Bronze. I got it in the shade 02 and it's the perfect shade for summer. 
It has a bit of shimmer which reflect the most beautiful glow when applied to the skin! I need to do a tutorial with this one asap so you guys can see what I'm talking about. 
Perfect for night time and night outs can be worn as a blush too, at least in my case with my skin tone. 


I'm not one to wear shimmery bronzers but I feel like this one is an incredible exception and I can't wait to wear it  more.  I wouldn't use it as a contour shade, mostly because it's more orange than taupe but as a blush or just to bronze up the face, I couldn't ask for anything better! 
Have you tried this one? 
What are your thoughts on bronzers with a bit of shimmer? 
Let me know in the comments section! 
See you on my next post,
Ana Leote

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet coments.
I'll reply to every single of them on the blog and I'll visit yours imeddiatly after I see your messagem.

If you need to have a more direct contact with me just email me analeotevm@gmail.com and I'll try and help you.

© MEET ME @ 2AM
Design:Maira Gall.