ESTÉE LAUDER SIGNATURE


While snooping around my mom's bathroom I found this little eyeshadow quad from Estée Lauder. Since I had never seen this around, and my mom usually only buys make-up that has my stamp of approval,  I asked her if it was new. To what she said "No, I just forgot I had it" and then she laughed. 

Days pasted and I felt so intrigue by this mini case of eyeshadows that I needed to try it and see if it was good.  
Having a blog where I write about beauty, makes the perfect excuse to ask my mom if I could borrow it for a few hours. 

At first I didn't know what to expect from the pink shades. I usually don't like to see people, specially me, wearing cool toned pinks as eyeshadows because it usually gives the appearance that you have an eye problem. Well, these two were no exception! Although in photos it doesn't show, in real life it kind of looked like I was developing some kind of problem on the eyelid.
The dark shades are beautiful and I would totally wear them on a daily basis because they totally work for day time! I can't choose between the silver or the brown shade, I just think they look amazing on their own and together. 

It's not the most pigmented quad I've tried and for the price you pay for an Estée Lauder product, I kind of expected that it would be. 


There's nothing really that exciting about a black plastic case but I know that the new packaging of the Estée Lauder eyeshadow line are beautiful! Nonetheless, it's a cute eyeshadow quad to carry around in your purse! 
They don't sell these anymore, but even if they did, I don't think I would recommend it to you. There are better quads out there for less of the price. 

What about you?  
Have you found some make up products that you totally forgot about it? 
If so, let me know in the comments bellow! 

See you on my next post,
Ana Leote

1 comment

  1. You look gorgeous! <3 The shades are pretty, but I agree that they seem a little too basic. But anyway, beautiful post! Thanks for sharing! Xxx

    http://thoughtsintiffanyblue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet coments.
I'll reply to every single of them on the blog and I'll visit yours imeddiatly after I see your messagem.

If you need to have a more direct contact with me just email me analeotevm@gmail.com and I'll try and help you.

© MEET ME @ 2AM
Design:Maira Gall.