ELIZABETH ARDEN'S EYESHADOW PALETTE



   Last week one of my neighbors gave me this beautiful eyeshadow palette from Elizabeth Arden. I wasn't expecting this at all but after I told her I was a make up artist, she told me she had a lot of eyeshadow palettes that she didn't use so she decided to give me this one! 
   I have no idea when this palette came out, I did a google search but I couldn't find it online anymore so it wasn't that helpful ahah 
   The palette comes with 12 eyeshadows and 2 blushes. From matte to shimmer, they are all really pretty. 


 Shimmering Taupe | Pearl White | Amethyst | Toast | Precious Metals-Highlighter | Shimering Emerald

Sparkling Sable | Sun Peach | Aquamarine | Rose Quartz | Heathered Plum | Midnight Blue

Blushin Pink | Sweet Peach

I confess, I haven't heard much about Elizabeth Arden's products so I didn't know what to expect but I have to say I thought the eyeshadows were more pigmented than they actually are. Probably with an eyeshadow primer they'll become more vibrante but for someone that's used to Urban Decay's eyeshadows, these ones don't stand a chance when comparing both. Still I can't wait to make a few make up looks with this palette and show you! 

Have you bought anything from Elizabeth Arden's collection? 
If so, let me know in the comments below! 

See you on my next post,
Ana Leote

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet coments.
I'll reply to every single of them on the blog and I'll visit yours imeddiatly after I see your messagem.

If you need to have a more direct contact with me just email me analeotevm@gmail.com and I'll try and help you.

© MEET ME @ 2AM
Design:Maira Gall.