LISBON TOUR | LER DEVAGAR


I'm back with another Lisbon Tour! 
The last time I showed you one of my favorite gardens - Jardim das Amoreiras - and for today's post, I chose one of my favorite places to spend a nice afternoon with friends. 

Ler Devagar is a library where you get to sit in this lovely cafe called  Bolo da Marta (Marta's cake) studying, reading a book or simply chatting all afternoon while eating an amazing slice of cake - I uploaded a photo of their cakes probably a year ago and posted on instagram

Enjoy the photos! 


I recommend to anyone visiting Lisbon, to stop by Lx Factory and try one the many cakes that  O Bolo da Marta has available!
xx

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet coments.
I'll reply to every single of them on the blog and I'll visit yours imeddiatly after I see your messagem.

If you need to have a more direct contact with me just email me analeotevm@gmail.com and I'll try and help you.

© MEET ME @ 2AM
Design:Maira Gall.