HOLIDAY BUSINESS PARTY


If you work for a company, the most certain thing that will happen soon ( or already did) is the company annual Christmas dinner. 

Inspired by that, I created a very simple and elegant look to help those who may need a little inspiration. 

I decided that the main focus of the look, would be little details, such as hair and earrings, for that I kept the make up  very simple a classy. For the eyes, I applied the lightest shade from the L'Oreal eyeshadow trio all over the lid, inner corners and brow bone. With the darkest shade, I lined my lower lash line and smoked it out to the outer corner and drag it to the crease. I finished the looked by doing a wing with a felt tip pen eyeliner and a few coats of mascara. On the cheeks I used a pink blush shade from Kiko and I used a bit of bronzer all over the face then I applied a light pink lip gloss. 




To do the hair all you have to do is a side braid and then turn it in to a side bun. Leave a few pieces of hair in the from and your good to go! 

Products I used:
Foundation - Kiko
Blush - Kiko
Concealer - Garnier
Eyeliner - Kiko
Eyeshadow trio - L'Oreal - 333 Brown Crystal 
Bronzer - Bourjois 
Mascara - Maybelline Volum Express
Lip gloss - L'Oreal Glam Shine - Shade Juicy Rose


What do you think of the look? 
xx

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet coments.
I'll reply to every single of them on the blog and I'll visit yours imeddiatly after I see your messagem.

If you need to have a more direct contact with me just email me analeotevm@gmail.com and I'll try and help you.

© MEET ME @ 2AM
Design:Maira Gall.