FAMILY CHRISTMAS DINNER


Christmas is 2 days away!!! 

We all have family dinners to attend and if you're like me, you already thought about what you're going to wear and what make up will you do for the occasion. 
This year I'm going to keep things simple so it doesn't happen like last year - that's a story for another time. 
I created a very easy and "everyone can do it make up look". I think we all look our best when we're comfortable and that's what I went for with this make up. 

Starting with the hair, all I did was straightening it and pin the front pieces to the sides of my head. So easy and gives the illusion that you also did something ahah 

For the make up I applied concealer and a powder foundation all over my face. A bit of bronzer to the sides and forehead and of course a soft pink bush to the cheeks. On the eyes I only used tree eye shadows from the Naked palette - Sidecar all over the lid, Buck on the crease and Virgin on the inner corner - then I draw a little line closed to my upper lash line and smudge it a bit to create the illusion of thicker lashes. With two coats of mascara the look is complete. 

For the lips I only applied a thin coat of lipgloss. I'm not a lip gloss kind of girl, but for the occasion I think it's what works best, since you're going to be kissing a lot of people and eating and it's just easier to re-apply because you don't need a mirror to do it right. 



Here's all the products I used: 
L'Oreal True Match minerals foundation 
Garnier roll on concealer 
Kiko cosmetics blush 
Bourjois bronzer 
Naked palette 
Maybelline The Colossal Volume Express mascara
Bourjois eye  Kohl 
L'Oreal Glam Shine 6h lip gloss in Blush Mania

What are your thoughts on the look? 
What are you planning on wearing? 

xx

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet coments.
I'll reply to every single of them on the blog and I'll visit yours imeddiatly after I see your messagem.

If you need to have a more direct contact with me just email me analeotevm@gmail.com and I'll try and help you.

© MEET ME @ 2AM
Design:Maira Gall.