DINNER PARTY

Last week I posted a look suited to Business dinners and this week it's only fair to post a look that fits with Dinner parties with friends! 

Take this look as an example and inspiration to create your own version of a polish but still laid back make up look. 

All I did was line the upper lash line with a shimmery grey eye pencil from Bourjois and a bit of Faint - from the Naked basics palette - which is a warm brown, on the crease.  
The lipstick finished the make up by adding a pop of color. 



What are your thoughts on the look? 

I know that a few of you would like to learn how to do the past make up looks I did, and as of January I'm planning on starting to do video tutorials on them and others you might want to learn, making it easier for you to recreate them :) 

xx

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet coments.
I'll reply to every single of them on the blog and I'll visit yours imeddiatly after I see your messagem.

If you need to have a more direct contact with me just email me analeotevm@gmail.com and I'll try and help you.

© MEET ME @ 2AM
Design:Maira Gall.