COCKTAIL PARTY

Last Saturday I went to a cocktail hosted by one of my best friends. 

It was in fact her Spa/Clinic's launch party and she invited a lot of her closest friends , family and a few clients to celebrate with her this new accomplishment. You can see photos of the night here - ARTS Clínica de Estética

I wore a very simple make up look but I thought it would be nice to share it with you anyway!  Bold lips and subtle eyes was my go to. On the eyes I applied Sin - all over the lid - Hustle - outer corner, crease and lower lash line - and Naked - on the crease, to blend both colors - from the Naked palette. 


What do you think of the look? 
xx

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet coments.
I'll reply to every single of them on the blog and I'll visit yours imeddiatly after I see your messagem.

If you need to have a more direct contact with me just email me analeotevm@gmail.com and I'll try and help you.

© MEET ME @ 2AM
Design:Maira Gall.