IF YOU COULD SPEND THE CHRISTMAS HOLIDAYS ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD, WHERE WOULD YOU GO?


Travelling around the world is one of the many things I really want to do before settling down and start a family. 

If today, someone said to me " Where do you wish to spent the Holidays this year?" My answer would be New York City. Can you imagine one of the most beautiful cities covered in snow and Christmas lights?!? So dreamy! Also, I can't think of a better place to shop and stroll around with the family. 

To torture myself, I searched on Pinterest - Christmas in New York - and the amount of beautiful, post card like photos I found were too much to handle. If you wish to torture yourself too, just search for it hahah 

To change things a bit, I would also like to experience Christmas during summer, which is the opposite of what I'm used to, so I would definitely go either to Brasil or Australia. Imagine spending the Christmas morning at the beach! It actually sounds amazing. 

What about you? If you could go anywhere for the Holidays, where would you go? 

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet coments.
I'll reply to every single of them on the blog and I'll visit yours imeddiatly after I see your messagem.

If you need to have a more direct contact with me just email me analeotevm@gmail.com and I'll try and help you.

© MEET ME @ 2AM
Design:Maira Gall.