CHRISTMAS VIBES

On the first of December, it's tradition, at my house, to set up the Christmas tree and place other Christmas related pieces around the house. Since I've never done a post about Christmas decorations before, I though of showing you my favorites! 


My bedroom is almost done so I'll probably add a few Christmas decorations to it too but for now, this is all we have in the living room. We don't over do it, we like to keep things simple in a way where you step inside the house you get the feeling of Christmas without being too overwhelming! 


What are your favorite Christmas ornaments? 
xx

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet coments.
I'll reply to every single of them on the blog and I'll visit yours imeddiatly after I see your messagem.

If you need to have a more direct contact with me just email me analeotevm@gmail.com and I'll try and help you.

© MEET ME @ 2AM
Design:Maira Gall.