CHRISTMAS PLAYLIST

Christmas is a few days away and in the spirit of things I compiled a playlist with my favorite Christmas Songs to mostly annoy everyone around the house ahah - I think they can't hear any more of  Little Drum Boy and Holy Night - and also because Christmas songs make me happy! 
If you're like me and enjoy christmas songs, here's a playlist for you: 

Love is Everything - Ariana Grande 
Little Drum Boy - Pentatonix 
Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas - Glee cast
Silent Night - Glee cast
The Most wonderful day of the year - Glee cast 
Last Christmas - Glee cast
Angels we have heard on high - Glee cast
O Holy night - Glee cast
Have yourself a Merry Little christmas - Michael Bublé 
Silent Night - Michael Bublé
All I want for christmas is you - Mariah Carey 
Mistletoe - Justin Bieber
Fa la la - Justin Bieber

What's your favorite Christmas songs? Let me know so I can add them to my playlist! 


xx

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet coments.
I'll reply to every single of them on the blog and I'll visit yours imeddiatly after I see your messagem.

If you need to have a more direct contact with me just email me analeotevm@gmail.com and I'll try and help you.

© MEET ME @ 2AM
Design:Maira Gall.