WINGED


Hii
Today's post it's a "Face of the Day". I tend to wear more make up during the cold seasons and I though it should be interesting to photograph my face and share it with you, maybe you'll get inspired to re-create some of the looks :) 

There's nothing I love more on a make up look than subtlety and I find the red lip + winged liner the best touch to anyone's make up during this time of the year. 
Instead of the traditional gel/liquid eyeliner, I went for a more smoked effect, using an eyeshadow. 
On the lips, a beautiful red lipstick and I'm ready to leave the house. 


What do you think of this look? 
xx

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet coments.
I'll reply to every single of them on the blog and I'll visit yours imeddiatly after I see your messagem.

If you need to have a more direct contact with me just email me analeotevm@gmail.com and I'll try and help you.

© MEET ME @ 2AM
Design:Maira Gall.