OVERSIZE KNITS & KNEE SOCKS


There's nothing more cozy than a rainy day where you get to spend it at home, watching tv shows or reading a good book. 
Whenever I get to spend a whole afternoon, lounging around the house there's one piece of clothing that I can't go without - knee socks - so comfy and cozy and always keeps my feet and legs warm. I like pair them with an oversize knits/sweaters creating the most adorable and comfortable look, perfect for lazy days.
My favorite, from all of them, are  the grey ones because they look perfect over tights which means I can also wear them when I go out.


All my socks are from Primark (last year collection) 


Thoughts on knee socks? 
xx

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet coments.
I'll reply to every single of them on the blog and I'll visit yours imeddiatly after I see your messagem.

If you need to have a more direct contact with me just email me analeotevm@gmail.com and I'll try and help you.

© MEET ME @ 2AM
Design:Maira Gall.