NOVEMBER'S WORKOUT PLAN


Going to the gym is something I've been doing for quiet some time. It started to get more serious when I went to a nutritionist to help me get to a healthy weight and also to learn how to eat properly. In a matter of weeks I achieve what I wanted and the most important I learned what to eat and when to eat. 

Summer came by, and my attendance to the gym was practically none so I did all my exercises at home but now that I'm back on track, my friend and I, planned our training sessions for the month of November and I thought it was fun to share it with all of you. 

I'm not sharing this just for show, I want to challenge all of you to do it with us! 

To accomplish our training plan, all you need is a clear space at home where you can spread your yoga mat (if you don't have one, choose a room with a rug) and for the weights use milk packages! 



If some of the exercises are too intense for you, lower the number to half and when you feel strong enough go back to the original number. 

Enjoy
Let me know if you decide to do the challenge! 

xx

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet coments.
I'll reply to every single of them on the blog and I'll visit yours imeddiatly after I see your messagem.

If you need to have a more direct contact with me just email me analeotevm@gmail.com and I'll try and help you.

© MEET ME @ 2AM
Design:Maira Gall.