NOVEMBER'S PLAYLIST

It's that time again where I share with you my most played songs of the month! 
Before we talk music, let me just tell how glad I am for the Month of November to be almost over. Blogging everyday is actually harder than it seems and I really want to go back to my old schedule ahah 
Also my bedroom has been under construction and today I went to IKEA to buy a few things to decorate it when it's ready for it. I'll might share on the blog the final result :) 
  Without further do let's see what I've been listening non stop for the past weeks: 
For more songs, you can follow my playlists on Spotify - spotify:user:[analeote]

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet coments.
I'll reply to every single of them on the blog and I'll visit yours imeddiatly after I see your messagem.

If you need to have a more direct contact with me just email me analeotevm@gmail.com and I'll try and help you.

© MEET ME @ 2AM
Design:Maira Gall.