LIFE GOALS


  When I think about my life goals there's this quote that constantly lingers in my mind:

" My Goal is to Build a Life I don't need a Vacation From" 

Throughout high school, my mom used to have small conversations with me about the future. I had no idea what I wanted to do for the rest of my life, but at 16 who does? When the time to make a decision came, I froze and I didn't know what to do. I kept thinking what do I want to do with my life that it's both gratifying and fulfilling at the same time?!? 
Well, it took me two different colleges to finally admit something I already knew a long time ago but didn't want to say it out loud, specially to my parents because no one wants to disappoint their parents -  I was doing what everybody wanted me to do, instead of figuring out what I really wanted to do.

It's funny when I think about that time. My main concern then, was what others will think of me - "a college drop out, that will never amount to anything" - and for the longest time this kept playing in my head over and over, leaving me so anxious and stressed.  I finally realized how stupid this was because  those people probably don't even care and also no one can say anything about my decision on how I chose to live my life, since it's my life not theirs. 

Blogging came in a  perfect time. This platform allowed me to combine my passions in to one place and share it with whoever finds them interesting! 
I guess, now I'm capable of saying out loud that

 My ultimate goal is to work hard and accomplish everything I want!

         And what do I want? Well... I'm gonna leave you with a F.Scott Fitzgerald quote:

     "I want to go places and see people. I want my mind to grow. I want to live                                                  where things happen on a big scale" 

                                       What about you? Have you thought about your goals? 
                                                                                  xx

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet coments.
I'll reply to every single of them on the blog and I'll visit yours imeddiatly after I see your messagem.

If you need to have a more direct contact with me just email me analeotevm@gmail.com and I'll try and help you.

© MEET ME @ 2AM
Design:Maira Gall.