DREAMS & AMBITIONS

"It's the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life interesting" Paulo Coelho

What are you latest dreams ? I've talked about goals on a blog post before, and I think we can all agree on that some people have no idea what to do with their lives, but dreams, we all have them! So no matter what you aspire to be in life, I'm sure you have a few dreams of your own that you would like it to come true.  


  What separates a dream from reality is ambition+hard work !

 Dreams are something to encourage others to have, simply because it always starts that way - first you dream/imagine a possible situation and if you have enough courage, all it takes is hard work and determination to make it happen. 
I don't believe people when they say to me "I never dream about anything or see myself doing anything special".  What I understand from that sentence is, "I do have dreams, I just lack the confidence to even consider the possibility that they might come true." Well if you never try it, you will never know! You could be missing on something incredible, don't let fear rule your life. 

When do Dreams become Ambitions/Goals? 

Well that's easy, when you set your mind to accomplish them! If you work hard you can do anything with your life! 
Don't be discourage just because one of your dreams didn't workout, it was probably not meant to be anyway! Better things will come your away if you put enough work in to it. 

"All people dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their mind, wake in the morning to find that it was vanity. But the dreamers of the day are dangerous people, for they dream their dreams with open eyes and make them come true" D.H.Lawrence

Now...
Grab a pen and a piece of paper and write all of those dreams down. 
Did you do it? Good. 
Now read them out loud. 
As of right now, they've become your ambitions and you will work as hard as you can to obtain every single one of them! 

xx

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet coments.
I'll reply to every single of them on the blog and I'll visit yours imeddiatly after I see your messagem.

If you need to have a more direct contact with me just email me analeotevm@gmail.com and I'll try and help you.

© MEET ME @ 2AM
Design:Maira Gall.