NEW IN | CANON 700D

Hi everyone! 
  Let me introduce you my latest purchase, the Canon 700D or T3i.  
I'm really familiar with Canon and their cameras because, two of my closest friends own one - I think both of them have the Canon 500D - so every time we went to a special place or on vacation they would let me play with it. 
I've always wanted one. Although my friends, let me borrow theirs whenever I needed a good camera, it's not the same thing as owning one so when the opportunity came up I simply took it. 
Before I bought it, I took a lot of things into consideration (I do this frequently when I "need" to spend a lot of money on something), besides the money, which was a lot even though I got in on sale, I needed to buy it for the right reasons and what better reason than my blog? It has been slowly growing and for what I plan to do in the future I definitely need a better camera so it was a no brain er when I found out about this kit.
It came with two lenses - 18-55mm and a 55-250mm - plus battery, USB cable, strap and a few more things. I have to say,  the body alone was 700€, I think, and I bought the kit for 889€ (on sale, because it was 999€) so totally worth it.

The first day the camera arrived, I tried the lenses just to get a sense of the minimum and maximum zoo of each:
18-55mm




55-250mm

The quality is incredible and I'm so impressed by this camera, I can't even contain my excitement every time I speak about it. 

  What about you, what camera do you own?
xx
Ps: this blog is the first post of my "blogging everyday in November" challenge!! 

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet coments.
I'll reply to every single of them on the blog and I'll visit yours imeddiatly after I see your messagem.

If you need to have a more direct contact with me just email me analeotevm@gmail.com and I'll try and help you.

© MEET ME @ 2AM
Design:Maira Gall.