BOLD MOVES



I went a little bold today with my makeup look! 

I'm falling in love with my Naked palette all over again.It's been a year since I got it and it feels like only now I've discovered these two perfect shades - Creep & Gunmetal. 
I'm not one to do bold eye looks, I always prefer to take a risk with my lipstick instead but this time I decided that I have these two shades I never use so lets see how they go together and this was the result! I also applied a bit of Buck on the crease and Virgin on the inner corner. 
On the lips I applied a pale pink gloss just to make them less matte and with a few coats of mascara the look was complete. 

Perfect for a night out or a party! 




What do you think of the make up look? 
xx

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet coments.
I'll reply to every single of them on the blog and I'll visit yours imeddiatly after I see your messagem.

If you need to have a more direct contact with me just email me analeotevm@gmail.com and I'll try and help you.

© MEET ME @ 2AM
Design:Maira Gall.