AUTUMN SHADES


I've talked about Kiko cosmetics before on the blog, I even made a whole post about the brand - you can read it here - but one thing I haven't done was naming my favorite nail polish shades for autumn! 

Reds and Burgundys are a must!

Dark nail polish is my favorite during this time of the year. Every week I'll be changing from one to another or mixing two colors at the same time. The darkest shade I own from the reds collection is #227 Dark Rouge Noir, the in between shade is  #286 Purple Read and the lightest is #240 Apple Read.
I usually apply a base coat, two coats of the nail polish of choice and then a top coat to make it last longer. 
   
Do you own any nail polish from Kiko? 
What are your favorite nail polish for Autumn?

xx

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet coments.
I'll reply to every single of them on the blog and I'll visit yours imeddiatly after I see your messagem.

If you need to have a more direct contact with me just email me analeotevm@gmail.com and I'll try and help you.

© MEET ME @ 2AM
Design:Maira Gall.