OCTOBER'S PLAYLIST



There's nothing like a music to make everything alright.

Playlists are something I enjoy creating. Whether it's for listen in the car or before going to bed, they represent different moods and states of mind, I have playlists for everything. I even have a playlist for when I'm in the shower.
This past month of October, I've been listen to a few songs non-stop on Spotify so I thought of sharing them with you.
Who knows?!? Maybe you'll find a song you haven't listen in awhile or maybe you'll find a song you didn't even know you were looking for ahah I love when that happens! 
I linked all the songs to youtube, so you can listen to them right away! 
Enjoy
Let me know in the comments if you know and like any of these songs! 
xx

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet coments.
I'll reply to every single of them on the blog and I'll visit yours imeddiatly after I see your messagem.

If you need to have a more direct contact with me just email me analeotevm@gmail.com and I'll try and help you.

© MEET ME @ 2AM
Design:Maira Gall.