MEOW


Halloween  is this Friday, already! What?? October went by so fast!! 
As I said before, here we don't celebrate Halloween like most countries do - what a shame I must say - but luckily I own a blog visited by people all over the world, so I guess that means I have an excuse to dress up and play with my make up! Two weeks ago,  I did a "scary" look with just the naked basics palette. Today, I brought you a cute look that it's really popular:

I'm cat!


It was really simple and so quick to do, perfect for last minute costumes!


Make Up
Start by doing your make up as usual - foundation (Make Up Forever HD N115), concealer (Garnier Roll-On), powder (L'Oreal True Match Mineral powder) - then follow the next steps: 
- Contour your checks, chin, nose and forehead- I used a Kiko eyeshadow #240
- Apply a nice orange toned blush to the cheeks - I used the Bourjois Délice de Poudre bronzer;
- Do a cat winged liner. Extend that line on the inner corner on both up and lower lashes- I used Kiko's Ultimate Pen ;
- Apply grey eyeshadow all over the eye lid - Naked 2 from the Naked Basics Palette;
- Apply a white shimmery eyeshadow to the inner corners and brow bone - Venus from the Naked Basics Palette;
Paint the point of your nose and draw a line from the bottom of your nose to your lips;
- Fill your lips with a black lip pencil or lipstick - I didn't had any of them, so I used the same felt tip liner pen; 
- Dot your cheeks lightly; 
- Dust the top of your cheek bones with an highlighter and drag it to the center. Also use it on the bridge of your nose- since I don't own a highlighter, I used the shade Venus  from the Naked Basics Palette; 

Hair
All you need is two hair ties and bobby pins! I can't really explain so I'm going leave a link to a tutorial I found on Pinterest. Same one that helped me do my hair - here.



I'm really pleased with the result, otherwise I wouldn't share it with you ahah 
What are your thoughts on this look? 
Have you decided what you're going to be for Halloween? 
Let me know in the comments section! 
xx

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet coments.
I'll reply to every single of them on the blog and I'll visit yours imeddiatly after I see your messagem.

If you need to have a more direct contact with me just email me analeotevm@gmail.com and I'll try and help you.

© MEET ME @ 2AM
Design:Maira Gall.