Halloween is this Friday, already! What?? October went by so fast!!
As I said before, here we don't celebrate Halloween like most countries do - what a shame I must say - but luckily I own a blog visited by people all over the world, so I guess that means I have an excuse to dress up and play with my make up! Two weeks ago, I did a "scary" look with just the naked basics palette. Today, I brought you a cute look that it's really popular:
It was really simple and so quick to do, perfect for last minute costumes!
Start by doing your make up as usual - foundation (Make Up Forever HD N115), concealer (Garnier Roll-On), powder (L'Oreal True Match Mineral powder) - then follow the next steps:
- Contour your checks, chin, nose and forehead- I used a Kiko eyeshadow #240
- Apply a nice orange toned blush to the cheeks - I used the Bourjois Délice de Poudre bronzer;
- Do a cat winged liner. Extend that line on the inner corner on both up and lower lashes- I used Kiko's Ultimate Pen ;
- Apply grey eyeshadow all over the eye lid - Naked 2 from the Naked Basics Palette;
- Apply a white shimmery eyeshadow to the inner corners and brow bone - Venus from the Naked Basics Palette;
- Paint the point of your nose and draw a line from the bottom of your nose to your lips;
- Fill your lips with a black lip pencil or lipstick - I didn't had any of them, so I used the same felt tip liner pen;
- Dot your cheeks lightly;
- Dust the top of your cheek bones with an highlighter and drag it to the center. Also use it on the bridge of your nose- since I don't own a highlighter, I used the shade Venus from the Naked Basics Palette;
I'm really pleased with the result, otherwise I wouldn't share it with you ahah
What are your thoughts on this look?
Have you decided what you're going to be for Halloween?
Let me know in the comments section!