HORROR STORY

Hi everyone! 
Halloween's approaching really fast and for this weeks makeover I though it was cool to do something different and scarry ahah 
Here we don't celebrate Halloween like you do in the US or the UK. The only time we dress up is for Carnaval but just because we don't celebrate it like others do, it doesn't mean I can't play around and have fun with my makeup so that's what I did here! 

To create this look, I only used what you can see in the photo below! 



First, I applied my Make Up Forever HD foundation in the shade - 115-  which is too light and too pink for me but worked perfectly as a base for this look. With the black eyeshadow from Kiko, I smudge it on the sides of my face, nose, chin, forehead, mouth and eyes. For the center of my face and to give it a more of a dirty look, I used the Naked 2 eyeshadow from the Naked Basics palette to finish the face I used a Kohl pencil, from Bourjois, on my water line.
I teased my hair the best I could and then applied a bit of L'Oreal Elnett Hairspray to hold it in place! 



As you can see, you don't need much to accomplish a decent zombie-like look! I really like the result and it was really fun trying and failing at posing for the camera and actually looking scary in the photos! 

What did you think about this look?
Also, what are you going to be for Halloween  this year?
xx

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet coments.
I'll reply to every single of them on the blog and I'll visit yours imeddiatly after I see your messagem.

If you need to have a more direct contact with me just email me analeotevm@gmail.com and I'll try and help you.

© MEET ME @ 2AM
Design:Maira Gall.