DARK ROUGE NOIR


On a recent trip to Kiko, I was looking for a new nail polish for my mom. She a wine color but darker so I went straight to the nail polish section - which is huge btw. I grabbed the darkest shade of red nail polish that I could found, which was the 227 dark rouge noir.



When I arrived home, my mom really liked the shade but she felt it was a bit darker and not the exact color she had in mind so when to paint her nails I applied the 227 first and then a second coat with 286 - which is more of a burgundy color - and the combination resulted in the exact nail polish she wanted.
For me this color is absolutely perfect, I love how dark it is without being black!


What is your favorite nail polish shade at moment? 
xx

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet coments.
I'll reply to every single of them on the blog and I'll visit yours imeddiatly after I see your messagem.

If you need to have a more direct contact with me just email me analeotevm@gmail.com and I'll try and help you.

© MEET ME @ 2AM
Design:Maira Gall.