KIKO PRECISION LIP PENCIL

KIKO PRECISION LIP PENCIL | MEET ME @ 2AM

I discovered the Kiko Precision Lip Pencil  when I was going through my makeup stash looking for a sophisticated dark lipstick. At the time I was doing some pr for a movie so I had to look like a grown up which most times I don't, and a dark lip always helps! 

Funny story is that I received this lip pencil back in December, during Christmas and my first thought was "this is not really my color... but maybe I could use it as a base for a red or a dark lipstick". Christmas passed and I completely forgot about it until that pr job and I'm glad I found it and decided to try it on because it was perfect for the occasion. Since then I use it every time I don't want to waste too much time on my makeup routine, that's how easy it is to use it.

KIKO PRECISION LIP PENCIL | MEET ME @ 2AM

 Like not so many lip pencils, this one is actually creamy and it stays comfortable on the lips for several hours - although I always prefer to dab a bit of lip balm because my lips always look super dry when I apply mate lipsticks.
Once you applied it, it stays on for a few hours and I don't feel the need to re-touch after eating or drinking which is fantastic for a lip pencil.
I'm really please with this product and if you have a chance to try it, please do! You won't regret it.

I own the shade 305 Red Earth.

Have you tried any of these precision lip pencils? 
Or any lip pencil from Kiko? 
Let me know in the comments below! 

See you on my next post,
Ana Leote

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet coments.
I'll reply to every single of them on the blog and I'll visit yours imeddiatly after I see your messagem.

If you need to have a more direct contact with me just email me analeotevm@gmail.com and I'll try and help you.

© MEET ME @ 2AM
Design:Maira Gall.