SUMMER 2014

SUMMER 2014 | MEET ME @ 2AM

I'm finally back from my vacation. I got to spent the past 2 weeks with my closest friends ( minus one, Marta, because she's in Chile and she's going to stay there for the next 6 months). Just like last year, we all went to my summer house and between late night games and long sun bathing afternoons we took so many photographs that if I shared with you the number you wouldn't believe me...

We all got addicted to this game called Jungle Speed, if you have no idea what I'm talking about it's a card game that comes with a totem. Each player has the same amount of cards, to each turn they flip the top card and if matches with the opponent player they both have to grab the totem, placed in the middle of the table. The one that doesn't grab the totem get's all the flipped cards from the opponent player. The first player with no cards wins. I think I explained it well, It's harder than it sounds! If you want to read more about the game Jungle Speed just click here.
  

If you're one of those people that have been keeping up with my blog from the beginning, you already know some of my friends but introductions are never too much! This year two new people came along, Rita or Nana as we all call her and João. I've known them for about 15 and 16 years respectively, which is a lot of years putting up with each other ahah 

  Enough chitchat! Enjoy the photos

SUMMER 2014 | MEET ME @ 2AM
SUMMER 2014 | MEET ME @ 2AM
SUMMER 2014 | MEET ME @ 2AM
SUMMER 2014 | MEET ME @ 2AM
SUMMER 2014 | MEET ME @ 2AM
SUMMER 2014 | MEET ME @ 2AM
SUMMER 2014 | MEET ME @ 2AM
SUMMER 2014 | MEET ME @ 2AM
SUMMER 2014 | MEET ME @ 2AM
SUMMER 2014 | MEET ME @ 2AM
SUMMER 2014 | MEET ME @ 2AM
SUMMER 2014 | MEET ME @ 2AM
SUMMER 2014 | MEET ME @ 2AM
SUMMER 2014 | MEET ME @ 2AM
SUMMER 2014 | MEET ME @ 2AM
SUMMER 2014 | MEET ME @ 2AM
SUMMER 2014 | MEET ME @ 2AM
SUMMER 2014 | MEET ME @ 2AM
SUMMER 2014 | MEET ME @ 2AM
SUMMER 2014 | MEET ME @ 2AM
SUMMER 2014 | MEET ME @ 2AM
(some photos were not taken by me, I had the help of Mariana, Rita and of course our best friend the tripod)

How was your summer? 
Let me know in the comments below! 

See you on my next post,
Ana Leote

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet coments.
I'll reply to every single of them on the blog and I'll visit yours imeddiatly after I see your messagem.

If you need to have a more direct contact with me just email me analeotevm@gmail.com and I'll try and help you.

© MEET ME @ 2AM
Design:Maira Gall.