NOT IMPRESSED

A few weeks ago, I went looking for a new sunscreen. At the grocery store, I found the Garnier Ambre Solair Dry Mist SPF 30 on sale and my blogger mind notice that it was a new launched product, so I thought why not try it and see how it works.

It didn't took me long to figure that this product doesn't worth the money even on sale. 

With a foam like formula, it's light consistency blends really well into the skin and it's not sticky which is perfect to apply at the beach! So far so good, the downside is the spray can... Most of the product that comes out get's everywhere but the place you're pointing at. I even tried to spray it in to my hands to get a hold of more product and still the majority of it lingered in the air. It's a completely waste of product and something like a sunscreen usually lasts me about 2 weeks - going everyday to the beach - and this one lasted less than 2 weeks and I didn't even went to the beach everyday for those two weeks! 

  Did any of you tried this one? 
or
Have any sunscreen disappointments? 

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet coments.
I'll reply to every single of them on the blog and I'll visit yours imeddiatly after I see your messagem.

If you need to have a more direct contact with me just email me analeotevm@gmail.com and I'll try and help you.

© MEET ME @ 2AM
Design:Maira Gall.