SUPER BOCK, SUPER ROCK FESTIVAL

SUPER BOCK, SUPER ROCK  FESTIVAL | MEET ME @ 2AM

Last thursday I went to a music festival, here in Portugal, more specifically in Meco, Sesimbra, 30 to 40 minuts from Lisbon called Super Bock Super Rock. For those of you that don't know what Super Bock is, it's a Portuguese brand of beer and every year they host a music festival and this year my friends and I decided to go and see what the festival was like.
The  main act that we went to see was Disclosure and they gave an incredible performance that I wanted it to last forever!
I took a few (a lot...) snaps that day and I decided to share them with you, so enjoy!

SUPER BOCK, SUPER ROCK FESTIVAL | MEET ME @ 2AM
SUPER BOCK, SUPER ROCK FESTIVAL | MEET ME @ 2AM
SUPER BOCK, SUPER ROCK FESTIVAL | MEET ME @ 2AM
SUPER BOCK, SUPER ROCK FESTIVAL | MEET ME @ 2AM
SUPER BOCK, SUPER ROCK FESTIVAL | MEET ME @ 2AM
SUPER BOCK, SUPER ROCK FESTIVAL | MEET ME @ 2AM
SUPER BOCK, SUPER ROCK FESTIVAL | MEET ME @ 2AM
SUPER BOCK, SUPER ROCK FESTIVAL | MEET ME @ 2AM
SUPER BOCK, SUPER ROCK FESTIVAL | MEET ME @ 2AM
SUPER BOCK, SUPER ROCK FESTIVAL | MEET ME @ 2AM
SUPER BOCK, SUPER ROCK FESTIVAL | MEET ME @ 2AM
SUPER BOCK, SUPER ROCK FESTIVAL | MEET ME @ 2AM
SUPER BOCK, SUPER ROCK FESTIVAL | MEET ME @ 2AM
SUPER BOCK, SUPER ROCK FESTIVAL | MEET ME @ 2AM
SUPER BOCK, SUPER ROCK FESTIVAL | MEET ME @ 2AM

You can see more like these on my instagram account - link. I also linked their accounts to each name - MeryMarta, Ines, João - so that you can go check it and maybe follow if you like their photos! 
It was a great day in the company of great friends and amazing music! 

Have you been to a music festival before?
If so, let me know how it went in the comments below! 

See you on my next post,
Ana Leote

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet coments.
I'll reply to every single of them on the blog and I'll visit yours imeddiatly after I see your messagem.

If you need to have a more direct contact with me just email me analeotevm@gmail.com and I'll try and help you.

© MEET ME @ 2AM
Design:Maira Gall.