SUN PROTECTION

SUN PROTECTION | MEET ME @ 2AM

Summer is here and with it comes those long days at the beach soaking up all the sun and vitamin D

To get the most of your vacation you need to find the perfect sun block for your skin preventing those sun burns and premature aging skin (who wants wrinkles at 22? not me!), for that manner I gathered a few of my favorite sun screens to share with you.
I never leave the house without sun screen, even when I'm not going to beach! 


Face
You can find a ton of good sun screens for every skin type. Mine has a tendency to be oily to combination so I always look for those that say oil free. I find Nivea Sun Anti-Age an amazing one and I've talked about it before here.
Uriage Barié Sun Créme Teintée Dorée is another fantastic sun screen that works as a tinted moisturizer too. Perfect for those of you with a much paler skin that has a tendency to burn instead of tan, just like mine! Too bad a got the Medium shade and it's too dark for me, so I can only wear it when mix in with my regular moisturizer.
If you have acne prone skin there is one sun screen that I always recommend from La Roche Posay Anthelios XL Dry Touch Cream. I wore it when I was doing my acne treatment and it was the best thing.


Body
I always like to try different ones and that's why I have a good collection of them! Garnier and Nivea are my go to drugstore sun screens because they are affordable and have a lot of different SPF's.
For the beginning of the summer my favorites to wear are Garnier Ambre Solair Clear Protect +  or Nivea Sun Protect & Refresh. They are both clear mists and it doesn't feel like you're wearing a thick layer of sun screen no matter how many times you apply it.
From the middle to the end of the summer I like to switch up and wear the Garnier Ambre Solair Golden Protect Shimmering Protection Lotion. This one has tiny particles that reflects light giving you a sun kissed glow, perfect for when you have already a bit of a tan.
When I have a good budget to spend I always go for the Piz Buin line, being my favorites the Piz Buin Allergy and the Piz Buin Tan and Protect Intensifying Sun Lotion.
When I can, I like to use a bronzing oil. Don't worry I only wear them between 9am to 12am and 4pm until I leave the beach. I always wear it on top of my sun screen just so I don't burn and this actually helps me getting a nicer and beautiful tan! My go to favorites are the Garnier Golden Protect Protective Oil  and the Nivea Sun Deep Tanning Oil Spray 


No matter what you wear, the important thing is that you don't forget to: apply it 30 minutes before you're going to lay in the sun and re apply it every 2 hours or after you come out of the water! 

What products do you usually use to shield you from the sun? 
Let me know in the comments below! 

See you on my next post,
Ana Leote

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet coments.
I'll reply to every single of them on the blog and I'll visit yours imeddiatly after I see your messagem.

If you need to have a more direct contact with me just email me analeotevm@gmail.com and I'll try and help you.

© MEET ME @ 2AM
Design:Maira Gall.