DRY HAIR? NO THANKS!

DRY HAIR? NO THANKS! | MEET ME @ 2AM

Dry hair is something that I never had to worry about. It was when I decided to straightened my hair more often,  that I notice a huge change in it. 
So, for the past year I've been looking for the best products that could improve my hair before I had to chopped it at the hair salon! 

Tresemmé Platinum Strenght
I've known Tresemmé collection for a few years and I've used it a few of their products but the packaging always made me look for something else because it's too big for just me and I like to change my shampoo quiet often. Also the consistency is really thick and having oily routes, it just didn't work. 
I found about this shampoo over a tv commercial and since my hair was in need of a little help, why not try it. 
A month has passed and I have to say this is a great shampoo! With a great scent that lingers for two days, cleans the hair perfectly and leaves it smooth and soft. My hair looks healthier and less dry, I can't say that I complitely changed the texture, because it didn't. I think for that I need to cut it, but for now it's just what I need. Also doesn't make my routes greasy like the others I tried from this brand. 
I'm planning on buying the hair mask next and combine the two and see how it feels. 

Garnier Ultra Suave Mango Tiaré
Not exactly the greatest mask for really heat damage hair, but the scent just makes it a wonderful product.   I'm a huge fan of this line and everytime I can, I'll try a different one. Works best with less damage hair but still leaves the hair so smooth and smelling amazing for two days (time that it takes to wash my hair again). 
This one screams spring and summer and I use it every time I wash my hair!

Kérastase Nutritive Bain Oleo Relax
My hairdresser told me about this! The consistency is really like an oil, just like the Kérastase Oleo Relax anti-frizz, and when you start massaging the scalp it turns into a normal shampoo. Leaves the hair smooth and the appearance of dry ends gets minimize. I like to wear it one to two times a week because being an oil based shampoo makes my routes even more oily than usual. Besides that tiny detail, the scent is lovely (although I prefer the Tresemmé one) and leaves the hair looking healthier than it actually is! 
For very dry scalps this might work wonders!

Lus H'suan Wen Hua
An amazing hair mask! The smell is not great but the results are incredible. The hair looks immediately healthier (my favorite word for this blog post) and shiny! I used this for 6 weeks, applied once a week and I noticed incredible improvements! This combined with the Tresemme shampoo is the perfect combination. 

Have you tried any of these? 
If so which one and what do you think about it? 
Let me know in the comments below! 

See you on my next post,
Ana Leote

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet coments.
I'll reply to every single of them on the blog and I'll visit yours imeddiatly after I see your messagem.

If you need to have a more direct contact with me just email me analeotevm@gmail.com and I'll try and help you.

© MEET ME @ 2AM
Design:Maira Gall.