BEACH ESSENTIALS

BEACH ESSENTIALS | MEET ME @ 2AM

Summer is finally here and why not do a Beach essentials. Going to the beach and soaking up the sun is definitely one of my favorites things about the summer the other one is the long hot nights that you get to spend with your friends.
I still don't really know how my vacations are going to play out, I haven't organized anything but as usual I'm going to my country house with a few friends and relax for a whole week!
Before I start talking about my beach essentials, I first want to say THANK YOU, I just reach 100 followers on bloglovin and it has been an wonderful journey and I'm glad you guys enjoy what I post. As of now I promise to post more too ahah or at least try!

First and most importantly what do you like to wear? My answer is choose what makes you comfortable, whether that is a bikini or a full piece just go for it and own it! Confidence is key here and it doesn't matter if all your friends like to wear tiny bikinis, if you like full pieces, there are plenty of them really beautiful, you just have to look for the right one for you.
I do love bikinis and it's what I wear the most, specially the Brazilian type ones.
Top - Oysho / Bottoms - Cia Marítima


The next most important thing is sun protection! I never leave the house without it, even if I'm just going for a walk! I never wear anything lower than SPF20, I just don't see the point in that!

Body - I'm  a huge Garnier fan so obviously I wear a Garnier sunscreen. This one is called Ambre Solar Clear Protect SPF30. If I wear to a more tropical weather I would probably wear something with SPF50.
Face/Neck - On my face and neck I recently discover this one by Nivea Sun, Anti-Age SPF30. I'ts not greasy which is perfect for oily to combination skin.
Lips - I always take good care of my lips during the winter time so it seems fairy to continue doing it during the summer time and for that I trust the La Roche Posay Anthelios stick 50+. It keeps my lips for feeling dry and burn in the sun.
Hair - I always wear some king of protection on my hair, it's easier to dentangle it after I came from the ocean and also helps it to be healthier for a long period of time. I've been wearing this one from Swarskof Haitherapy Sun Protection and I really like it.

On my feet, you can always see me wearing some pair of Havaianas. It's just my favorite thing to wear at the beach of by the pool. They are easy to clean look good on everyone!
Last but not least I love to wear my YSL sunglasses, I never leave the house without them!

To finish the post, I have a few more items I would get to the beach such as an Ipod, deck of cards, a pretty hat, a pair of rackets and a book!
If you can pack all these things with you, I'm pretty sure you will have an amazing time at the beach without suffering any sun burns or boredom!

What are your essentials when it comes to going to the beach? 
Let me know in the comments below! 

See you on my next post,
Ana Leote

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet coments.
I'll reply to every single of them on the blog and I'll visit yours imeddiatly after I see your messagem.

If you need to have a more direct contact with me just email me analeotevm@gmail.com and I'll try and help you.

© MEET ME @ 2AM
Design:Maira Gall.