AFTER SUN

AFTER SUN | MEET ME @ 2AM

After a long day of sun exposition your skin needs extra care and moisture for that you can find a variety of after suns at your local drugstore so there's no excuse for people to not to wear it. 

Wearing after sun can be as important as wear sun protection! 

If I can afford it, I always choose Avène products and the Eau Thermale Avène After Sun Repair Lotion is the best I've tried yet! I wear it specially on my face because it has the right amount of moisture,drys really fast and doesn't leave my skin oily. 
For it to last the whole summer I always pair it with other two favorites from the best drugstore brands you can find Garnier and Nivea. From the two of them, my favorite has to be the Garnier Ambre Solair After Sun Intensive Restoring lotion - it's really light but super moisturizer and smells amazing just like summer! 
When I can't find the Garnier one, I always choose Nivea Sun Moisturizing After Sun Lotion. It's just like the Garnier minus the scent, I prefer Garnier scents to Nivea but they both work exactly the same to me.  
  
Do you usually wear after sun? 
What extra care do you take towards your skin? 
Let me know in the comments below! 

See you on my next post,
Ana Leote

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet coments.
I'll reply to every single of them on the blog and I'll visit yours imeddiatly after I see your messagem.

If you need to have a more direct contact with me just email me analeotevm@gmail.com and I'll try and help you.

© MEET ME @ 2AM
Design:Maira Gall.