ROCK IN RIO LISBOA 2014

ROCK IN RIO LISBOA 2014 | MEET ME @ 2AM

Last Saturday I went to a great music festival called Rock In Rio Lisboa. The festival was born in Rio de Janeiro 30 years ago. For the past 6 years, every two years, the Rock In Rio comes to Lisbon and so far I've been to 4 of the 6 editions and I can't for  future ones! 
Inside the festival, you have two stages, the main stage called Palco Mundo (World stage) where the main acts perform and the Palco Vodafone ( Vodafone Stage) where the more indie bands perform. You also have Tenda Electrónica ( Eletronic tent) where dj's enternain for the rest of the night after the main stage performance ends!
There is also the Rock Street (a street full of amazing musicians) and the Street Dance (where a lot of dancers perform to the audience)
This year the festival counted with the main acts from Ivete Sangalo, Robbie Williams, Paloma Faith, Rolling Stones,Steve Aoki, Linkin Park, Ed Sheeran, Lorde, Arcade Fire, Mac Miller, Jessie J and Justin Timberlake! 

While I was there, I took a few photos just to show you, so I hope you enjoy and if you ever have the possibility to come to one of the future editions, just do it! You will love it!

ROCK IN RIO LISBOA 2014 | MEET ME @ 2AM
ROCK IN RIO LISBOA 2014 | MEET ME @ 2AM
ROCK IN RIO LISBOA 2014 | MEET ME @ 2AM
ROCK IN RIO LISBOA 2014 | MEET ME @ 2AM
ROCK IN RIO LISBOA 2014 | MEET ME @ 2AM


On Saturday, I went to see specially Ed Sheeran and Lorde. Arcade Fire also perform that same day!
Ed's Concert was incredible, a bit short but amazing! I can't wait to see him again, he's an amazing performer and the crowd went crazy!   

Lorde performed after on the same stage, and the concert was unbelievable! I knew a few songs but I've never seen any performance by her live so I when she started to sing I was shocked! She sounds amazing live and now I can say I've become a fan of her! 
I didn't get to see Arcade fire, but since the concert played on tv I can always watched later eheh but I've heard it was a great concert and Lorde appeared to dance on stage and danced while they sung!

I also filmed a little of Ed's and Lorde's concert and  I'm going to upload them to my instagram! So if you want to see how it was, just check it here.
I wish I took a few photos of Ed, but I was so amazed by his performance that I completely forgot.  I also didn't take any of Lorde on stage but you can see them here and here.

If you were there any of the days, please let me know who did you go to see there.

See you on my next post,
Ana Leote

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet coments.
I'll reply to every single of them on the blog and I'll visit yours imeddiatly after I see your messagem.

If you need to have a more direct contact with me just email me analeotevm@gmail.com and I'll try and help you.

© MEET ME @ 2AM
Design:Maira Gall.