MAY FAVORITES

MAY FAVORITES | MEET ME @ 2AM

I know I'm a little late to the party, but I couldn't write this post before so here it is! With the weather being so hot, I haven't been using a lot of makeup and my skin care routine remains the same, you can read more about here, but for the past month I've been using the same products so I thought why not share them with you.
     
FACE: 
Cleanse
Garnier Micellar Watter- My favorite micellar water to cleanse the skin and to remove all makeup.
Moisture
Effaclar H - Perfect day time moisturizer, hydrates the skin and dries really fast which makes a perfect makeup base/primer.
Nutritic Intense Riche - Best night time moisturizer. It's thick without being grease and the skin feels so soft the day before! It's also perfect to use after you apply some after sun when you're back from the beach/pool. Sometimes the after sun can be a bit drying so before I go to sleep I like to apply this one on top of the sun screen just to give extra moisture to the skin.
Sun protection 
Nivea Sun anti-age SPF30 - I've been loving this one, when I'm not wearing makeup, I don't leave the house without it. I wrote a small review about it, you can read it here!
BODY
Garnier Ambre Solair Clear Protect SPF30 - Being a huge Garnier fan, I had to mention this one. I love the smell and since it's clear you can apply as many times as you want without leaving white marks all over the skin! It's also perfect to apply when you get out of the water.

MAKEUP
Face
Kiko Skin Evolution - Using a duo fiber kabuki brush I apply the Skin evolution foundation, after the Effaclar H moisturizer. Since it's too hot outside I need a foundation that will keep my skin from looking like an oily mess and this one does the trick for me!
Clarins Multi-Blush 20 Apricot - I apply a good amount with the same duo fiber kabuki brush on the apples of my cheek bones, on my nose and on my forehead (like it would do with a bronzer). I do this because the color of this cream blush is really similar, when blended very well, to a sun kissed touch and since my skin doesn't tan like normal people (I mostly get red) this makes me look healthy , like I've been in the sun.
Eyes
Garnier Roll-On - I apply a bit of Garnier roll on concealer to cover the dark circles under my eyes. This concealer is a bit to dark for me but when combined with the Skin evolution foundation, looks beautiful and hides the dark circles really well!
Maybelline The Colossal Volume Express - One of my favorites mascaras to use all year long, it stays in place and doesn't smudge on me, which is perfect because I don't like waterproof mascaras.
Lips
Sephora Collection Rouge Cream R15 Decollete - A beautiful and natural color, perfect for day to day. The color is similar to my natural lip shade so looks really natural on me, perfect for the no makeup makeup look!

When the weather gets this hot, I like to keep everything to a minimal! 
What about you? 
Let me know in the comments your favorites of the past month!

See you on my next post,
Ana Leote

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet coments.
I'll reply to every single of them on the blog and I'll visit yours imeddiatly after I see your messagem.

If you need to have a more direct contact with me just email me analeotevm@gmail.com and I'll try and help you.

© MEET ME @ 2AM
Design:Maira Gall.