SPRING SKINCARE ROUTINE

SPRING SKINCARE ROUTINE | MEET ME @ 2 AM

Spring is here and my skincare routine changed a little but not too much from what I used to do during the winter time.
My rule when it comes to creating little routines is to keep it simple! 
Ever since I developed acne, I tried a lot of drugstore products to help clear my skin. After a few years with no success and my face becoming less appealing, my grandma decided that it was time for me to see a dermatologist. Since then, I discover a love for french pharmacy, specially the La Roche Posay products.

Mourning Routine
My skin is more combination than oily, which means that my T-zone is oily but the rest of my face is normal. To clean and to maintain my skin clear I use the D'Aveia PTA cleansing emulsion. This one is specially for acne prone skin, I used during my acne treatment and I fell in love! It's not over drying and harsh like most acne products, leaves the skin smooth and clean. You can read more about it, if you're curious here.
La Roche-Posay Effaclar H, was another product introduced to me by my dermatologist. I use it every morning and a little goes a long way. It's not greasy, which could be something to expect from a product that promises to compensate the skin over dried by acne prone skin cleansers.
I never forget the sunscreen, and right now I'm loving this Nivea one. With SPF 30, feels really light on the skin and it's not greasy. The scent takes a little to fade, but once it does, you stop smelling like you've been at the beach. The scent is one of the reasons I prefer more expensive brands, but I really wanted to try this one and Nivea never fails to surprise me!

Night Routine
At night, if I'm wearing makeup, I clean the skin with the Garnier Micellar Water and let me tell you, this one is incredible! I may even say that I prefer it to the Bioderma one, the scent is less strong and feels really calming to the skin. Removes all the makeup and to finish it off I wash my face and use the D'Aveia PTA cleansing emulsion. 
After cleaning the skin, I apply all over the face the La Roche Posay Nutritic Intense Riche. It's thicker than the Effaclar H, which is perfect for night time. Leaves the skin so moisturized and smooth, it's really a pleasant surprise. I decided to try it and I'm glad I did, because I can't imagine my life without this bottle of joy! 

Do you also have a skin care routine? 
Which products do you use?
Let me know in the comments below! 

See you on my next post,
Ana Leote

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet coments.
I'll reply to every single of them on the blog and I'll visit yours imeddiatly after I see your messagem.

If you need to have a more direct contact with me just email me analeotevm@gmail.com and I'll try and help you.

© MEET ME @ 2AM
Design:Maira Gall.