WINTER ?

WINTER ? | MEET ME @ 2AM
(trying not to get hit by a car!)

Last week I decided to shoot another outfit of the day and for my surprise the sun was out and quiet hot may I say. 
After a few shots I was ready to loose the tights and the boots and swap them for a pair of sneakers! It felt like a one of those hot spring days and I can't wait for more to come, because honestly I'm (and I believe I speak for a lot of people) a little tired of the small days and grey skies all the time! 
I'm wearing a Bershka crop top, Forever 21 shorts and Zara boots. My little purse is from Primark. 

WINTER ? | MEET ME @ 2AM
WINTER ? | MEET ME @ 2AM
WINTER ? | MEET ME @ 2AM
WINTER ? | MEET ME @ 2AM
(photos taken by José Vieira Mendes)

I tried to take a few photos right on the road but the streets were full of traffic and before I got ran over by a car we decided to take the rest of the photos a this little park but unfortunately the pictures got a little blurred so I decided not to post them.


Makeup I'm wearing:
MakeUp Forever HD foundation and concealer;
Clarins Multi-Blush in the shade #20 Apricot
Urban Decay Naked basics palette for the eyes
Christian Dior serum de rouge #760 for the lips

I hope you liked this post and if this one gets the same amount of positive feedback as my old one did, I might post more of these here on the blog!

See you on my next post,
Ana Leote

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet coments.
I'll reply to every single of them on the blog and I'll visit yours imeddiatly after I see your messagem.

If you need to have a more direct contact with me just email me analeotevm@gmail.com and I'll try and help you.

© MEET ME @ 2AM
Design:Maira Gall.