SMELLS LIKE SPRING

SMELLS LIKE SPRING | MEET ME @ 2AM

When I think about perfumes the think that pops up in my mind is the word Memories. I always catch myself saying things like "You smell like someone I know, or I was wearing this that time we went somewhere" and that's how powerful a fragrance can be. It can take you places and remind you of people and it's also something quiet personal!

During the cold months I always gravitate to sweat and warm scents and when that time of the year comes again I'll show you my fall/winter collection but since Spring is just around the corner I though of showing you my current favorites. 

I consider myself a huge perfume addict - I never leave the house without a few sprays - and I always like to switch up depending on the occasion which means I own a few bottle of fragrances and I'm considering adding more to the collection next time I go shopping.
Without further do, here are my Spring/Summer fragrances of choice!

I have this one since my 13th birthday - along time ago - a friend gave it to me as a birthday gifts and it  has a sentimental value attached to it so I've been saving it and using it only a few times and as you can see it's almost over. Although it has been years, I always kept him in a drawer, away from the sun, so the scent is still intact, which is incredible.

Since I was a kid, Agatha Ruiz de la Prada was a familiar brand. I used to own a few clothing items and a lot of perfume bottles. This one is actually my sister's but I love it so much and since I use it to I figured it could appear in this blog post. The packaging is cute and smells amazing, reminds me of  the Dolce & Gabanna Light Blue so if you like that, you will enjoy this one as well.

Fresh and modern has been a favorite for along time and as you can see it's almost over so it's probably time to get a new one...

I Love Love by Moschino 
Another one that quite similar to the Dolce & Gabanna Light Blue which was probably what attract me to it. This one is also my sister's and  like the Agatha Ruiz de la Prada I thought I should mention it here since I used it quite enough!

This one was a birthday gift like the Benetton one, and it's always a risk when you give fragrances as a gift because it can totally be a hit or a miss since everyone's taste is so different, unless they know your favorites ones. It's always a risk so if your not sure avoid this type of gifts. Well this one was a huge hit, I'm  huge fan of the Be Delicious range, specially the men one - me and my mother have a thing for men's perfumes, I guess its has something to do with the lasting power - so I didn't owned the women's version and I'm glad they gave me this one because smells so good and the bottle is adorable and sadly it's almost over but I'm definitely going to purchase it again!

Perfect for spring and  summer nights. I was obsessed with it before I got the DKNY one and when I was photographing them I spray it a little on me and I could only think of why did I stop using it. I need to use it more because it's a great one and lasts a lot on me.

With fragrances I always feel like it's different for everyone and what may looks good on me may not work for you so the key is trying a few fragrances department store (not all at the same time, obviously) and walk a day with it and see how it feels. Soon you will find the ones for you! 

I'm always on the look for new ones, so leave your favorite in the comments section so I can add them to my wishlist.

What are your favorite fragrances for spring?
Let me know in the comments below! 

See you on my next post,
Ana Leote

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet coments.
I'll reply to every single of them on the blog and I'll visit yours imeddiatly after I see your messagem.

If you need to have a more direct contact with me just email me analeotevm@gmail.com and I'll try and help you.

© MEET ME @ 2AM
Design:Maira Gall.