HAIR CARE ROUTINE

HAIR CARE ROUTINE | MEET ME @ 2AM

I have been switching up my routine a lot since I started straightening my hair which is once every two days every time I wash my hair. As you can imagine my hair started to look a bit dry special at the ends so I have been trying a lot of different products to keep my hair healthy and shiny and I think I found some success in these products. 
Along side with these I also did a 6 week mask treatment!

I can tell you that I pretty much ditch any regular conditioner and started using only masks and deep conditioners. I tried two from the Garnier Ultimate Blends range - Mango Tiaré & Avocado Karité - both smelled amazing but were not working for me like they did during the summer time so I return to Pantene.

My hair care routine consists of three steps:

Deep Conditioning -I got the Pantene 2 minutes Intensive Repair Mask, later in December or at the beginning of January and I can't get enough of it. Smells like any Pantene product usually does which is not bad but not really that impressive comparing to the Garnier ones although I can't really complain because I wanted a mask that treated my damage hair and made it look healthier and shiny and this one did it for me. 

Leave in Treatment - After combing my hair, once I get out of the shower, I like to apply the Repair and Rescue Sealed Ends from the Schwarzkopf BC Hairtherapy line only on the ends of my hair just to prevent having to go to the hair dresser for a few more months and so far it hasn't disappointed me. 

Once a week I use the Repair and Rescue Leave in Treatment also from the Schwarzkopf BC Hairtherapy line. I usually spray it to my hands a run it through my damp hair so it doesn't get to the routes - it can make them greasy really fast - and I let it air dry, giving it a bit of a rest from all the blow drying and straightening routine. 

Anti- frizz - I like to finish it off, my hair care routine with a few drops of the Kérastase Oléo Relax before and after I straightened my hair. This anti-frizz hair treatment  has been a life savior for those windy and rainy days so I intend to keep it in my hair products collection until I find something as good for the same price or cheaper! 

This completes my hair routine for the past two months! 

What products are you currently using on your hair? 
Let me know in the comments below! 

See you on my next post,
Ana Leote

15 comments

  1. Thanks for sharing your routine, you take care of your hair very well :)
    I have tried Macadamia products but I feel like the just don't work for me. So I switched to Aussie 3 minute mask. Have you tried it? You should!
    xx, Tina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried anything from Aussie but I've heard alot about it. Maybe next time I'll try that mask!

      xx

      Delete
  2. Lush's H'suan Wen Hua sounds amazing. I am surprised I haven't tried this product yet, as I am a huuuuge lush junkie and own so many of their products because they really work. Thanks for the tip!

    rae of lovefromberlin

    ReplyDelete
  3. the mask itself is something I've been meaning to buy so glad I came across this! it's a nice routine and i'd also recommend Aussie (from the comments above!) - they don't disappoint"

    WISH UPON A SMILE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your hair care routine! I'm always on the look out for new products to try. It;s so important to look after your hair, prevention is better than cure and all that, I know people can neglect their hair a lot but you sound like you've got a good routine here!

    www.hbbeautyblog.co.uk

    Hannah x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice post dear...Great hair care routine...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lush just do the best hair masks. Plus I adore Pantene, the smell is to die for!

    Belle ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  7. loved the post..liked ur hair care routine..

    my recent one :http://www.dbreviews.co.uk/2014/02/braun-silk-epil-preepilation-wipes.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post! I love your photography, what camera do you use?
    Beth x

    www.thebritishgirl.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the share. Kerastase makes all of my favorite hair products.

    Peace, Love, & Good Chocolate,

    PARIS // CharcoalAlley.com
    Instgram: @CharcoalAlley

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really want to try a deep conditioner. That Pantene one sounds like a nice one to try out.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really love that pantene product, works so well on my hair!

    Much love xxx
    www.christinanista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love kerastase products! :))

    http://mydeardreamers.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  13. These products look great! Thanks for sharing this to us :)

    GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
    LIKE MY BLOG ON FACEBOOK :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love Kerastase too! Lucky me, since I have a short hair most of the time I just use shampoo and conditioner and that's it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet coments.
I'll reply to every single of them on the blog and I'll visit yours imeddiatly after I see your messagem.

If you need to have a more direct contact with me just email me analeotevm@gmail.com and I'll try and help you.

© MEET ME @ 2AM
Design:Maira Gall.