BIRTHDAY TAG

BIRTHDAY TAG | MEET ME @ 2AM

My birthday is coming soon, Tuesday the 18th to be more exact and while going through some blogs I found several Birthday Tags and since then I thought it would be cool to do it on the blog. I chose the best questions to answer from all the birthday tags I found and the result is what you can read next! I love reading tag posts and I really enjoyed doing the Sweater Weather Tag  so  it seems the perfect time to do a tag about Birthdays! 
I tag every single one of you, who wants to do it and if you do decide to do it, leave the link below so I can go read it on your blog.
1.) When is your birthday?
 __18th of February, Next Tuesday to be exact.
2.) How old are you turning?
__Twenty twoo woo hoo (singing like Taylor Swift)
3.) What year were you born?
__ In 1992
4.) What season were you born in?
__Winter
5.)What's the best birthday you've ever had? 
__Probably my 18th birthday....

6.)What did you want as a little kid for you birthday?
__I always asked for Barbies, games to play on my Game Boy Color or Polipockets.

7.)Do you like it when people sing you Happy Birthay-the song? 
__It's not a real birthday until you sing Happy Birthday and eat some cake but it's not something that I really enjoy just because it's usually really awkward. The funny thing is that I like to sing Happy Birthday to other people...
8.)Do you like number candles or stick candles?
__Number candles 
9.) What was you’re favorite present that you’ve ever received?
__I had to think hard for this one but probably a ring my mother gave me on my 18th birthday, which was given to her by my grandmother on her 18th birthday, it's something that was passed on a few generations and in the future I'm going to give it to my first daughter. 
10.) How do you usually celebrate your birthday?
__It depends on what I'm doing for the day, if I'm working or not but I mostly spent with friends, we go out for lunch somewhere and at night I have dinner with my family
11.) What was the most memorable birthday that you had? 
__I had a few, my 8th, my 10th, my 13th, my 14th(not for the right reasons, I was sick the whole day and weekend), my 17th and my 18th were the most memorable ones so far.
12.)Do you remember your 13th birthday? If so, did how did you celebrate it? 
__Yes I do. I invited a few of my friends, and we had dinner at McDonnald's and then went to a club that was open until 1 am or something and was just for kids our age. It was our first "night out" and I remember feeling so grown up ahah 

BIRTHDAY TAG | MEET ME @ 2AM

13.) If you had an unlimited amount of money what would you do for your birthday?
__I would grab some of my closest friends and we would go for a few days to the Caribbean and we would finished the week in New York! 
14.) What’s your birthday wish list?
__A Canon EOS 600D, an Apple MacBook and the Iphone 5s
15.) If you only had one birthday left, what would you do for your birthday?
__I would go to Disney Land in Paris and to Disney World in Orlando with a few friends!
16.) Do you have any birthday traditions?
__Aside from going everywhere to my grandparents house I don't really think I have a tradition...
17.) What’s your favorite part about your birthday?
__Waking up because marks the beginning of  "your day"
18.) Ever had a sleepover party? How did it go?
__Yes I did. When I turn 10th I invited my friends over and we danced and sing and then they slept over and on the next day we all went together to school.
19.) What was your best birthday party?
__My 18th birthday party was pretty good!
20.)Do you know of anyone famous who you share your birthday with?
__Molly Ringwald. This one I had to do a little search, IMDB was a huge help. 

21.) Name three things you’d love to receive as a gift.
__Society6 iphone cases. I'm in love with these [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x
22.)If you could go back in time to one of your birthdays, which one would it be? and what would you do?
__Probably my 17th birthday. We spend the weekend at my dad's house and it was really fun. 
23.)Do you believe that age brings wisdom?
__Well, yes
24.) Do you fear getting older?
__Not really, it's inevitable
25.) What is the best thing about growing older?
__Moving on

BIRTHDAY TAG | MEET ME @ 2AM
Have you done the Birthday Tag?
If so, leave the link in the comments so I can read them! 

See you on my next post,
Ana Leote

27 comments

  1. Awesome post dear....enjoyed reading it...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey. I just found your blog! It is totally amazing. Love your style!
    Would you like to follow each other?
    Let me know!

    With love,
    Vilma

    http://cantellyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is fun reading your answers! its nice to have your birthday coming up soon <3

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy almost birthday, haha! :) I adore Molly Ringwald!

    http://sagelliv.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to be obsessed with Polipockets when I was younger too ha and Betty Spaghetti dolls! Lovely post, hope you have a great birthday when it arrives
    xx

    Salted Roses // Fashion & Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll definitely have to do this too! But I'd like to challenge you! You already left a comment but I'd love to read your post too ;) Number 4 would be interesting :)

    http://iammrsk.blogspot.fi/2014/01/we-want-to-challenge-you-read-blog.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday!

    www.highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you for your nice comments!
    kisses, Alina

    Project Germany

    ReplyDelete
  9. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANA. I HOPE YOU REMEMBER ME, I AM COLIN FROM SCOTLAND, IAM GOOD FRIENDS OF YOUR MUM AND DAD. I REMEMBER YOU WHEN YOUR WERE A CHILD AT THE BEACH WITH YOUR MUM AND DAD, WITH YOUR FLOPPY HAT SMILING AND KISSING. ALSO GOING TO THE HARD ROCK CAFE WITH YOUR MUM AND SISTER WHEN I WAS LAST OVER FOR A HOLIDAY. TODAY IS YOUR SPECIAL DAY, CLOSE YOUR EYES AND MAKE A WISH, AND MAYBE YOUR DREAM WILL COME TRUE. CHEERS X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hii Colin! Thank you so much for the birthday wishes! I do remember going to the Hard Rock Cafe with you and mum and maria ahah good times!
      xx

      Delete
  10. great blog
    great photos

    do you want follow each other???

    xoxo

    www.celyneglam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post!!!

    http://www.comercialmoyano.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ola amiga happy birthday party

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really nice tag, and happy birthday :)
    Love, Felicia
    www.feliciards.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy birthday!!!! I just recently turned 22 as well and danced to Taylor swift's song all day!! haha


    http://ncolesnotes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. ahaa love reading this! happy belated birthday!

    WISH UPON A SMILE

    ReplyDelete
  16. I hope you have an amzing birthday!! Love your blog x

    ReplyDelete
  17. belated happy birthday dear! I hope you enjoyed the celebration. :)


    xoxo;
    What Kenny Hearts a Lifestyle Blog


    - Facebook
    - Bloglovin
    - Instagram @kennydaily

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy belated birthday!

    http://lamentinglizzie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. cudowny post :) fajne odpowiedzi :) zapraszam do mnie :) a jak zajrzysz do mnie to poklikaj reklamówki. odwdzięczam się zawsze jak tylko mogę :) pozostacsoba.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. belated happy birthday sweetie..lovely post

    my recent one :http://www.wellnessandvanity.com/2014/02/25/mac-fix-review-pictures-fotd/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Happy belated birthday! Great post!
    I will also do a post in the future.
    Iulia xo

    www.iulena.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet coments.
I'll reply to every single of them on the blog and I'll visit yours imeddiatly after I see your messagem.

If you need to have a more direct contact with me just email me analeotevm@gmail.com and I'll try and help you.

© MEET ME @ 2AM
Design:Maira Gall.