LOOKING BACK AT 2013 & NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS

LOOKING BACK AT 2013 & NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS | MEET ME @ 2AM


Christmas is over and tomorrow is the first day of 2014 so I decided to do a little post looking back at 2013 and see what can I do better this year!
2013 went by very quickly and for the most part of the year, I spent it worrying about my future and what will I do if my student loan didn't get approved. Well needles to say that it was not approved so I had to search for something else, and that something else was MakeUp.
I have to say I always liked makeup but I never saw it as potential career more like a hobby but then I started thinking, why can't I turn a hobby into something more professional and since Me going to London wasn't going to happen soon, why not give it a try?

After a lot of thinking, I decided to go with our most used word, YOLO and enroll in a makeup course. I'm glad I did it because it has been the best decision I've made in a long time.

I turned 21 and I can't believe in two months I'll be 22!

It was also the year I created the blog and so far has been a good  experience and I'm really enjoying the  idea of being apart of a community like this one. The last couple of years have not been the best on a personal level but I'm sure the next one will be so much better both professional and personal (I hope)

As for the New Years Resolutions, I do have a few that I'm committed to accomplish!
The first one is to change my diet and start eating healthier - I don't really care about what I eat and I know I should because your body is your temple and since a lot of bloggers have amazing and healthy recipes on their blogs I don't have an excuse to not change my diet. (My mom needs to help me out with this, because if she starts buying those yummi cookies... well let's just say I will not be able to do the first resolution)
The second resolution has to do with the first one, and it is to start working out and stay in shape - I think this is going to be the hard one, just because I'm a bit lazy and I never liked working out but If I want a good body I need to do this asap!
The third is saving money to travel - I have a few countries I would love to go but for that I need money and I'm not very good at saving... so I decided to make this a resolution so I can commit and If I fail it wasn't for lack of trying!
The forth and last one is to say YES more - I'm a bit shy when it comes to social gatherings and I really want to change that and be more comfortable in public so I decided that whenever someone invites me to do something that I would never do, I may give it a try and say Yes for a change.

These were my New Years resolutions, what are yours? 
Let me know in the comments below!

See you on my next post,
Ana Leote

46 comments

  1. happy new year hunn!
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post :-). I was also reflecting on my life lol. Hope we'll have a more amazing year ahead :-). Cheers!

    Followed you, hope we can follow each other :-) xoxo
    www.thefabulousgeek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanx u <3
    nice post! :)
    following? :)
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awasome blog. We love your style :*
    Do you want to follow each other?
    Just let us know :)
    We always follow back <3

    http://just-click-to-heaven.blogspot.com
    http://aloohaparadise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy new year!

    xo Sarah
    http://absolutelysarahx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy new year!

    http://fashmongers.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck on your goals for 2014! Travel is something worth spending on...the experience beats owning physical stuff...really. Find something you enjoy doing and working out will be less of a chore plus it keeps you looking young!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for your comment :)

    followed you on bloglovin right now

    xx Selina

    www.blackmixedblood.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy new year!
    great resolutions, hope the best for you on 2014.
    didianadi.blogspot.mx 

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am the same with you, I need to say yes more! I am going to be getting out there and doing more!

    Cornelia - Ineffable Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely blog :)
    http://saltskinned.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice*
    Maybe we follow each other !?
    Let me know if you follow me & i´ll follow back :)

    Greetings <3
    pequenaflordemaracuja.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  13. happy new year xo

    http://iamaleena.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. The fourth one is one I want to apply to myself too. I'm so shy!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great post! I love it)))
    would you like to follow each other?
    Let me know!
    <3
    http://irinabulgakova.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great blog!! Happy New Year!!
    Would you like to follow each other on gfc/bloglovin?

    Enter my giveaway here:
    http://asweetwoorld.blogspot.com/2013/12/rosegal-international-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  18. We have almost the same resolutions. Good luck with them and happy New Year :)

    FASHIONARTED
    http://www.fashionarted.blogspot.com

    Rosegal International GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy new year, good luck with all of your resolutions! By the way, I just followed your blog and it would make me smile if you would follow me back! Keep in touch.

    xo
    Dolce
    www.mydailysweet.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi :) I'm quite new to the whole blogger world and I recently posted a New Year's post, maybe you want to check it out? It would mean a lot :) xx
    http://www.charming-thou.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  21. You are sooo pretty! :))
    - I love your smile!

    sisepuedee.blogspot.dk
    -Milla

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wonderful post!! I follow you!! follow me!!
    www.rednailsladies.blogspot.com
    facebook: red nails ladies

    ReplyDelete
  23. wonderful post!! follow you!! follow me! please! my blog: www.rednailsladies.blogspot.com
    facebook: red nails ladies thanks pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  24. great post! would you like to follow eachother?
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi! Wonderful post! Wish your every dream will come true in 2014 ;))
    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know, I'll follow back immediatelly ;)) Keep in touch! ;))

    Kisses and hugs,
    Marentora :)
    www.marentora-everdream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. love reading these kind of reflective posts, you have some good resolutions!
    love your blog, just followed you, would love if we could follow each other on bloglovin? x x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  27. wanna follow each other? i followed you :) http://ifashionandbeautyblog.blogspot.com lovely resolutions too!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. happy new year!!!
    kisses......

    http://zapatosrojosmoda.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete
  29. Great post & happy new year! I love reading every ones new year resolutions! #3 is on my list too :D

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  30. Your resolutions sound great I hope you reach every single of your goals!

    Much love xxx

    http://christinanista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. happy new year. :)

    I follow you on gfc and maybe you want to follow me back?
    Kisses!
    http://cherryqueendee.blogspot.com/
    https://www.facebook.com/cherryqueendee

    ReplyDelete
  32. happy new year :)
    xoxo
    http://myheartaintabrain.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  33. happy new year, i hope you had a splendid one :)

    sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hi there! Happy new year to you!
    http://www.smizewithstyle.com/2014/01/studded.html

    ReplyDelete
  35. I love it! Thanks for sharing! :) Happy New Year!
    P.S. What do you think about following each other? I'd be really glad if you wanted to! :) Let me know x
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  36. Thanks a lot for your comment.
    Very beautiful post and interessting to read what you've made in 2013,
    which decisions you made and what you think to do in your future. :)
    We wish you a wonderful 2014!

    Would you like to follow each other?
    We would be very happy if you let us know in our blog.

    Kiss, Selina & Olivia, The RedViolet
    www.theredviolet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. Brilliant blog, great posts and beautiful proprietress! What to want more ...
    I'd love to follow you (bloglovin + GFC) and welcome to visit my
    blog about fashion - KatherineUnique.blogspot.com.


    Regards,
    Katherine Unique


    ReplyDelete
  38. Really great inspiration! Tell me if you would like to follow each other?! Would love to hear from you! Lots of Love and happy new Year, Kyra♡
    FOLLOW MY BLOG // TELL ME // I FOLLOW YOU BACK!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Hey, I'm so glad you wanna follow each other! :) I started following you now, please follow back xx
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  40. I hope your new year resolutions come true and I wish you a happy and successful year ahead :)
    If you'd like to follow each other (gfc, bloglovin), just let me know. xx

    Maja
    http://modern-muffin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  41. Fab resolutions, mine are fairly similar - I need to eat more healthily, exercise more, spend less etc. Although, I have the opposite problems when it comes to saying yes to social arrangements... I can't say no! I get series fear of missing out haha.

    Happy 2014! Hope you have a great year :D
    Helen at Hels Yeah! xx

    ReplyDelete
  42. Hi dear,great resolutions.we share the 3& 4.
    wish you a successful year filled with joy & lots of happiness
    wanna follow each other via gfc & bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  43. greaaat post! :)
    Thanks for stopping by my blog! Got a new post in BLOG.THE.DREAMS.COM Hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  44. love your detailed post about new year resolutions and wish you all the best in 2014!

    Check out my outfit post featuring Zara shirt and winter layers :)
    AL xx
    RASSP blog

    ReplyDelete
  45. Great post the say yes part reminds me of zoella. i need to start saying yes more too.http://katelovesbeauty.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet coments.
I'll reply to every single of them on the blog and I'll visit yours imeddiatly after I see your messagem.

If you need to have a more direct contact with me just email me analeotevm@gmail.com and I'll try and help you.

© MEET ME @ 2AM
Design:Maira Gall.